Wednesday, October 20, 2004

The Zapruder Film: Reframing Jfk

Telephone conversation with Laura:

.......

LAURA: tiotiotiotio! I llorandoooooo :___________
ATE: I kabe's nose under the kama d d my parents! : /
LAURA: I llorandoooooooooooo
ATE ke: y ati ke fuck you? LAURA
: noseeeeeeee, ke cry without kereeeerr
ATE: for me no kabe ami below the kama Napier
LAURA: hehehe, I have a voice to mourn? hey dude, crying kestoy
ATE: Otia! this fool sms me enviao a Blank:? LAURA
: Blank and right!
ATE: klaaaaaaro
LAURA: Hey, but ke I'm crying seriously, nose porke!
ATE: If telefonika eskucharan of this conversation ...
LAURA: [crying while Descojonado] ke verguenzaaa [x tearful laughterd]
ATE: between kererlo crying, another ke kabe the Tocha not under a bed and the other by sending messages blanko ...
....

Weno, ASI ES KOMO SPENT THE TIME IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD JAEJAEJEAJAJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment