Thursday, October 21, 2004

Example Of A Buy As It Letter For A Car Once upon a time, the story of a girl pekeña ke learned to cover his face ..

today ... So I had ke kedar the crap out of the 5 ½ to 6 by looking xd ke ke the case I ke zorrupia encontrao to me since the party .. DOÑA

ZORRUPIA: You know ke telo this could have saved it? DOÑA
NOMESEESTARCALLADA: If Klara, but do not ask me ami
DOÑA ZORRUPIA: So I ask you to kien? DOÑA
NOMESEESTARCALLADA: You're the one I put the admonition ke [...]

Weno, and the thing followed with more shit (say shit porke not remember)
the end of the day everything has been fine there with the fucking joshua jeni and their specific paranoyas xd na
and, thanks to ma ke marta tarry until 6: *** and pokito Albertito for calling me and makes me a joy, I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment