Sunday, October 31, 2004

S³awomir Kok³owski

[Juaninacka]
I have in my hands a list of famous
What are the things I learned this the tabloids
dialed a number, made an appointment
now easily discuss the fare I'll be carefully
estate john , which I know will be expensive
Will Nuria Bermudez? Will higher your cache?
Hopefully not but be both on TV makes me da morbo
up that is operated and take UVA
The hearing focuses on a neckline, you notice
That the agenda for that hires you, please vote
A good showcase addition to the press to be released
motherfuckers Here are
Soon I'll Take my hands on a couple of reasons in my deck

Marujita boyfriend sucks cock Nuria Bermúdez daily
The next to fall will probably be Aída
I have a Sixth Sense Haley Joel Osment as
Miguel Bosé uses for Women Jean Paul Gaultiere
If you are almost as beautiful as the Duchess of Alba
Follari No even if you steal weapons
Al blonde Caños I found you as tin
The tabloid press against the English-language rap is Paquirrín
rapper and dreams of being Streaper
If surgery is not your thing you have not
Ana flipe Bottle and mustache have been recorded Yola Berrocal
operated like a man
El Diario De Patricia
makes me nauseous and gives you a cake that is near Coto
ambulance Mercedes Milaor Jesuly, Juanin?
For each night we
We have the garden in your dead
cagamos
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;... want fame ... "" ... 24 / 7 ... "
" ... I remember ... "" ... OK ... "" ... by doing this, man ... "
" ... I want fame ... "" ... 24 / 7 ... "
" ... for all of those bastards ... "" ... yeah ... ">>

0 comments:

Post a Comment