Saturday, October 16, 2004

Kinder Castle Day Care In Nj Lacasitos need dose of new issues and gay life shotta ..

pueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, ola! ke took a long time without posting, and nose .. jarjajarj look
pos .. nose .. ke need money to buy the disc and Lacasitos shotta, ke kien is the great, beautiful and wonderful person offered ke .. know ke ke add me and tell me ... xDDDDD
for nothing, out Konas and .. supermegahiper few days lately are rare bright spot xd ke me a lot, probably, for a subject and Albertito cintia ke (:***) know, and nothing .. ke is a great nonsense, but you know, or I'm very good or very subnormal .. ke ke no me kedo but the second option and nose
xd .. ke I hope it ends soon solved, and I have a chat ke pending with someone ... Wenowenowenowenoweno
.. nothing else! jajajaj, nose ke ma dao pussy to me by repeating the words de so ke no decent reading them .. no scratches
xd weno, greetings to cintia, kane (ke is the same as always XD Albertito d) and marten

0 comments:

Post a Comment