Thursday, October 14, 2004

Conversion Vans Forsale In Pennsylvania

have a diary?: If
you like to cook?: If you have a secret
you have not told anyone?: If
You put your clock ahead a few minutes?: Yes, floor late
xd believe in love?: lately yeah .. ; @

Who is ...?

The most beautiful woman?: Nose, I'm straight: P
The weirdest person?: Myself
The most annoying person?: Cualkiera of these TOYAKOSSSSS
The sexiest person?: The shotta: $
Your best friends? : Cynthia, Albertito; * nuri and all XD hese
The person who knows you better: the cintia and Albertito
The most boring teacher?: La Lucia, but I kachondeo d it
The best teacher I've ever had?:

bases


Cu "al is ...

The phrase you use most often in the chat?: KOLLEJONES A NEOTORETES
The last thought before sleep?: Wenas nights
Your best trait?: Nose jarjajreajearj
Your favorite fruit?: Kiwi
your favorite place?: The
kalle I bathe every day?: If you have a hobby
?: many
think you're in love? Nose .. ..
you marry?: No joke
you dizzy d: no

These floor a lot with your parents?:
I do not usually like thunderstorms?: If I get caught in the kalle, I love

SIGN: leo

NATURAL HAIR COLOR: Brown HAIR COLOR
YOU: brown, burgundy kiero what
EYE COLOR: brown
BIRTHPLACE: SANTAKOLOMA

26. Working as a janitor?: Xd nose


27. Wearing a Thong?: 4 xddd

28. No sleep all night?: If

29. Drinking black coffee?: If

** From aki tell Cintia, ke I support you in everything she creates ke ke ok, all Akello ke porke she makes her happy makes me happy to me, all she sees ke Akello While it accepts, porke've always been in favor of freedom of expression and it is very clear about this concept, porke me has proven to be a very good friend, and everything in the end is dewelve Kabo, tatimu pekeña: **

0 comments:

Post a Comment