Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Printable Bonefish Grill Coupons

Title: Gone with the Wind
Author: Margaret Mitchell
Editorial: Aymá
ISBN:
--- Number of pages: 1003

book is crazy, how I liked it. I'm one of those heretics who did not know what it was this story that had not touched the book or the film even further. Not for lack of desire, but never get to it. It took me a while to get the story, but once inside, the rate of 300 pages a day no one took it from me. To time, but much, much, could not find a book. The

divided into two parts, and not by facts but by the focus given by the author of the book. It was perhaps what I took from the story. On the one hand we have Scarlet, its history,his scenes, on the other, very different historical events and wars in which the novel is set. And you need not get me wrong, but if the above has put me on the head of Scarlet (who, precisely, is not very interested in history) put just after a paragraph of two pages of history ...

Moreover, it is a beautifully constructed book with characters. Scarlet is one of the best female characters I've read lately. It is self-centered and cocky and sometimes you find yourself thinking about the horrible person he is and yet it is so believable and just taking her a love so strange that it works perfectly as a pillar of the whole novel. The other women are also great, especiallyOrias vampire), but Martin got bored with this book. Takes too long to get into the heart of the matter and when it does the argument is a cliché in vampire stories. This guy writes very well, gets a wild rhythm in the action scenes have a description worthy of review, but beyond that ... A disappointment, go.

Title: The Brothers Rico
Author: Georges Simenon
Editorial: The Country
ISBN: 84-96246-75-2
Number of pages: 154



I touched this book in the series of The Black Country and "oh, Simenon." I started with a vengeance. I was surprised. I do not know exactly what I expected, but not this, these characters so passive in their lives, so give yourself

0 comments:

Post a Comment