Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Did Myammee Have Breast Surgery? February

commonly recommended, but I do not follow further. It has things that I liked a lot, but generally not crazy about me nor remember much when I finish. This has several remarkable things (she, her madness and unpredictability that can be, the scene of the foot) and others that I did not like absolutely nothing (Misery novel he writes, was poor with greed, I was bored a lot) . Admittedly, though, that King can play with the tension that gives way to fear. It would probably be what highlight of this book.



Title: The watch tower
Author: Ana Maria Matute
Editorial: World ISBN: 84-8130-376-3 Number of pages: 190

Proofreading, one that Imuch needed. I read years ago and is a complex book and foggy, I heard virtually nothing. It is a precedent
Gudu
Forgotten King: a world very similar and a similar character, with the feeling that just never found (though no longer work.) I think the atmosphere is more achieved by the vocabulary so twisted that uses most of the time. It is difficult and full of symbolism, not easier to read. However, all contribute to create a piece of world that gives the feeling of being a bubble, a realm that beyond its borders only fog, because no matter where it is located. That is why perhaps the three references counted which took me to the real world

0 comments:

Post a Comment