Saturday, January 1, 2011

Southparkstream Episodes


01. middle-aged British Political unattractive
's life is so pathetic fangirl: sometimes you come out of curiosity by telling fandom is only a moment and then you get more time than ever thought possible and do not even know exactly why. I do not know, I do not I'll explain.



02. Peep Show
One of the funniest series I've seen in my life. So well written. Probably can only compare it to Seinfeld, and you know that saying this to me is saying a lot. Too many times in my life I feel a version of Mark Corrigan. And then there's David Mitchell, a love that is soperfect that it seems that the world can not be real but may exist only in the fantasies of socially inept girls.



03. Michael Sheen Michael Sheen Are
can do to feel empathy for someone as despicable as Tony Blair is very good. I am ashamed to say that I fell in love with him until I saw Wesley Snipes in making '30 Rock '. But better late than never. It's so nerdy and so adorable.



04. Joshua Ferris Rarely
reading I am able to fall in love with the writer, but is that 'Then we come to the end' is a novel as smart and funny and yet sad and full of suffering and empathy.Of course, it helps to look after their own photos and videos and you realize it's a cute kid.



05. The Social Network
is not the movie that I liked most of the year (release soon) and my favorite Fincher (laugh, but it would be 'Zodiac'), but it is hell of and is the most I fangirl, probably because it is an epic tale of friendship traditions, because they are Mark and Edward, and then fics.



06. Boardwalk Empire
typical of the HBO series, good writing, setting, and the whole pack. But what hooked me were things like weird humor, fights between Nucky and Margaret, poly repressed psychopath

0 comments:

Post a Comment