Sunday, January 16, 2011

Myammee’s Nipples

Here I leave the books of the year just passed. I should write this post on 11, but I got lazy XD
The links lead to information about the book in anobii.com and very few managed to say something, but if you enter any doubt about, do not hesitate to ask me happy to tell about what goes and what I thought.

1. Sherlock Holmes Works 2
2. Guest of Thanksgiving Day
3.
Death Case 4. Sherlock Holmes Works 3
5. Sherlock Holmes Works 4
6. 's philosophy House: Everybody lies
7. Complete Tales, Edgar Allan Poe (commentary on andndrea anything.
Ah, the books of 16 to 30 are all part of the Forgotten Realms D & D and the adventures and misadventures of Drizzt Do'Urden, the dark elf, and his friends. And that, you know that any questions or comments, I'm all eyes: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment