Thursday, February 3, 2011

Coulor Meaning Behind Shag Bands

Bell ntarios are funny x3 siplemente

N ombre : My plant Naranja-Lima
A Utor : José Mauro de Vasconelos
P OAR : 193

E ditorial : El Ateneo
ummary R

: One of the most important novels of the new Brazilian literature. Highly praised by critics and warmly received by the public, my orange-lime plant, colorful pages of narrative and extraordinary strength, tells the story of one orNo, Zezé, and how to discover the pain and early adult is all from your point of view and mischievous child. His antics, trials, small joys and, very occasionally, great punishment from his family, filled with a charm the whole story. O PINION P ersonal : I have only a few comments after having read it first: One of the saddest books I've read, no doubt . Sad, yes, but also poignant and tender at once. Many people had recommended me with phrases like''Cu á nt cried with this book!''. They were not exaggerations. It really is to mourn. Although, for that matter to get honest, I did not cry, but I almost do and says the girl who cried with''The Little Prince,''I do not understand myself or . A now, I'm sure many here already read it. If they did, they MUST read it, really, not for nothing is a best-seller, really worth getting, and you can even read relatively quickly.


Ehem, what with the chips, I really took me to put my lazy side not apply in reading, but in things of this style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment