Monday, February 22, 2010

Denise-milani Wikipedia MST: Once in a month of Ricardo Arjona

Hi all, I decided to kill some of my time doing something I really like the msteo, to know that this here is the next page to explain it unfortunately is in English http://en.wikipedia. org / wiki / MSTing


Now I will tell you that this secion I mstear not just fanfic, but also the lyrics of songs, movies and maybe books or original short stories.

MST This is my first so I hope to do well, to accompany this
Nerin and today we will discuss "Every month" by Ricardo Arjona.


Atelier: Well let's begin, I thank you in advance for tours by Nerin & n HTMLXC Nerin: Jo the chick must be crazy or retarded.

Atelier: Hey do not be so cruel, there may be an explanation. Nerin: I doubt it, but let us go.

Every month a detergent, stolen art

flashing your belly and your creation.


Nerin: Well, at least laba clothes, so what kind of art can be a mess?

Atelier: Oh God!, Whether that is talking.

Nerin: Enlighten angel.
Atelier: Talk about menstruation!

Nerin: Hehe, that explains a lot.



If natural when you are lady,
Jeres make the stork to commit suicide, and then tell me my bloody.

Atelier: Not so, it is a metaphor, the stork is the arrival of a baby or when a woman becomes pregnant.

Nerin: So that means menstruation & Researchers not, I think a good noricia, do not think all women want to have babies, but then why is depressed?
Atelier: The most likely wanted a baby.

Nerin: Oh poor thing, it touches the saddest song in the world's smallest violin ~




Every month the sky steals the miracle, Cn.

Atelier: I can understand the hunger strike, but not the imagination.

Nerin: Maybe you see the guy wants to stop imagining, which would be good, a deve be crazy to compare blood stains with roses.
Atelier: Deve have a fetish for blood.

Nerin: Rather by menstruation.




Every month the new moon comes to removing
which renews
and place another illusion.



Nerin: Now the woman is lunatic, "hate or love these women? I think it's not gay.

Atelier: truth is Ricardo sings many songs about all things muHTMLXC Nerin: If the I would go.
Atelier: What sin is somewhat exaggerated.

Nerin: Everything the guy is exaggerated.




and although there are mandatory recess,
and the sky is a purgatory
I love you more, every month.



Nerin: Lol is way too loves the menstruanciĆ³n type.

Atelier: Haha I know.



Every month your belly tested crib,
your mood depends on the moon
and I love a little more.




Nerin: Then worship pregnant women, is that another fetish?
Atelier: Well, if thereI think the guy has mental problems, as well admitamolos, the guy just wants to sing all the things a woman just for them think "oh but how we understand" the guy is a genius romantic "or other nonsense, the ollen songs people are so blinded by the trappings that puts this lunatic in his songs.


Atelier: Well said, well we say goodbye for now, join us in another MSTeo, which will be soon, Bye-bye.


Notice: Some critics have found this not something they like, as I tell you it's just an opinion, if you like this song it is fine, but I find it absurd and that's something I wanted sharedr.

are also many spelling mistakes that I have much regret that and I expect criticism, praise or abuse, all are welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment