Saturday, January 2, 2010

Factory Outlet Near Syracuse New York Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all of you, I hope that all our expectations and goals a reality, and talking about I have a few goals I want to meet:

One way to improve my drawing and experimenting with all kinds of instruments.

Two, people use whatever open up, share more my tastes, thoughts and feelings, and learn more about the people I care. Three

, try again to write, even a single poem pequeñoo drabbles (did I wrote it?) Originals.

Four, be a better person, after all want to be an angel ♥

Quito and last, read more books, play more games, ver more TV series (such as anime, cartoons and shows), and expandime to new horizons, such as reading and terror mirrar for example.

know this is not a long list, but almost everything that matters to me is written, the rest is secret ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment